Performance Orthopedics uses innovative methods for treating orthopedic conditions and injuries using regenerative therapy with stem cells and platelet-rich plasma.
For many patients, stem cell therapy can reduce or eliminate the need for surgery and accelerate the healing process. Stem cell therapy can also provide long-lasting pain relief. Conditions treated range from basic sprains and strains to degenerative arthritis and back pain.
From head to toe, some common orthopedic conditions we treat with stem cells include:
- Spine – head and neck pain, herniated discs, facet joint pain, trigger point, sacroiliac joint pain
- Shoulder – rotator cuff (partial tear), bicep tendonitis, joint dysfunction, shoulder arthritis, labrum tears, full thickness non-retracted tears
- Elbow – tendon (partial) tear, ligament injury, bursitis, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, ulnar collateral ligament partial tears
- Hand & Wrist – finger arthritis, thumb sprain, wrist sprain, tendonitis, De Quervain’s syndrome, carpal tunnel
- Hip – bursitis, hamstring strain, hip osteoarthritis, muscle injuries
- Knee – patellar and quadriceps tendonitis/tendonosis, some meniscal tears, bursitis, jumpers knee, Osgood-Schlatter’s disease, osteoarthritis
- Foot & Ankle – lower leg pain, shin splits, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, osteoarthritis, peroneal tendonosis
In addition to stem cells, blood platelets (PRP) can also be administered in a super concentrated injection to stimulate the body’s natural healing process. The regenerative healing power of these therapies is why they are collectively referred to as regenerative therapy.
Nationally Recognized Experts in Stem Cells for Orthopedics
Using stem cells for orthopedics is a relatively new concept. Many physicians lack the necessary training and experience to offer this cutting-edge therapy to their patients.
Patients from across the US and the world seek treatment at Performance Orthopedics. As experts in regenerative medicine our doctors have trained other doctors on stem cell therapy procedures. Our doctors also present at conferences all over the world, and in the United States on a monthly basis, earning national recognition as leaders in orthopedic regenerative medicine.