Welcome to Performance Orthopedics!
We are committed to serving you promptly and professionally. We do however need your help. In order for our office to properly evaluate your problem as well as facilitate the billing process, we ask your cooperation in providing us with accurate information about your health as well as insurance coverage.
Once you schedule your appointment and provide your email address, you should receive an email with a portal link to fill out all your new patient information. By completing this at home, you not only will have all your medical records available, but you will save time in our waiting room and will make your appointment more efficient.
Please review our office policies prior to your first visit.
New Patient Checklist for Day of Appointment
- Please have the portal registration form completed.
- Personal identification (photo ID) such as drivers license
- Current insurance card
- Referral or prescription if insurance requires (BCN, HMO, HAP, Mcare, etc.)
- Parent or guardian if patient is less than 18 years of age
- For a lower extremity problem (hip/knee/leg/ankle) you may bring shorts or wear
- Clothing that can be easily removed for your examination
- For an upper extremity problem (neck/shoulder/elbow/forearm) you will want to wear tank-top or T-shirt that allows access to your affected area
- Any current Xrays
- Any MRI or other imaging studies for area of concern
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Patients Seeking a Second Opinion
Many times the physicians of Performance Orthopedics are referred to for a second opinion. To get the optimal appointment, please bring with you the following information:
- All imaging studies (i.e. Xrays, MRI, CT scan, etc.)
- Operation notes and/or arthroscopy pictures
- Relevant medical information (i.e. treatment notes from previous physician)