Welcome to Performance Orthopedics!
We are committed to serving you promptly and professionally. We do however need your help. In order for our office to properly evaluate your problem as well as facilitate the billing process, we ask your cooperation in providing us with accurate information about your health as well as insurance coverage.
Our web site offers an opportunity to complete much of this information at home where you have access to your personal records. On the day of your appointment we will need to verify that this information is accurate but no more forms!!
** After completing the registration form, you will be able to print and extra copy for your personal records **
Please review our office policies prior to your first visit.
New Patient Checklist for Day of Appointment
- Please have the online registration form completed. Click here for new patient form
- Personal identification (photo ID) such as drivers license
- Current insurance card
- Referral or prescription if insurance requires (HAP, HMO, BCN, Mcare, etc.)
- Parent or guardian if patient is less than 18 years of age
- For a lower extremity problem (hip/knee/leg/ankle) you may bring shorts or wear
- Clothing that can be easily removed for your examination
- For an upper extremity problem (neck/shoulder/elbow/forearm) you will want to wear
- Tank-top or T-shirt that allows access to your affected area
- Any current Xrays
- Any MRI or other imaging studies for area of concern
Patients Seeking a Second Opinion
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.Many times the doctors of Performance Orthopedics are referred to for a second opinion. To get the optimal appointment, please bring with you the following information:
- All imaging studies (i.e. Xrays, MRI, CT scan, etc.)
- Operation notes and/or arthroscopy pictures
- Relevant medical information (i.e. treatment notes from previous physician)